Friday, March 29, 2019

Isaiah 43 - "I Have This Hope"



Three years ago last month I took this picture. God took me to Isaiah 43 that morning because of a situation I was going through. This morning He once again took me to Isaiah 43. I am so grateful for the way I hear His Voice. Sometimes I feel like I am 'drowning' with circumstances that are happening in our life. But I must remember I have hope in my Lord. He gives me exactly what I need and for that I am grateful. He woke me with these words to "I Have This Hope" going through my mind...

As I walk this great unknown
Questions come and questions go
Was there purpose for the pain?
Did I cry these tears in vain?

I don't want to live in fear
I want to trust that You are near
Trust Your grace can be seen
In both triumph and tragedy

I have this hope
In the depth of my soul
In the flood or the fire
You're with me and You won't let go

Yes! All we have to do is trust Him. He will be our Triumph through difficult times. He will be our Strength when we feel like we can no longer put one foot in front of the other. He will be our Voice when our words fail. He will be our Wisdom when decisions must be made. He will be our Protection when the enemy comes knocking. Isaiah 43 tells me "you are mine." Woo hoo! As this day begins, I must remember these words. I must remember I have nothing to fear...even the unknown. I must remember the people who will be assessing me this weekend are on the Lord's side too. They do not want to tear me apart but instead want to lift me up. God will give me exactly what I need to gain insight through this weekend. I do not have to feel like I am falling apart. I do not have to fear the MS will take my words and even if it does they will understand. I do not have to be tearful or anxious because God is with me. I do not have to fret over Doc's pain because God will be his Healer. He is with us. I must remember these words in this song that tell me He is "closer than this breath that I take."

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for being with me throughout the night when I could not go to sleep. Thank You for being with Doc as he was in pain. Lord, we do have hope in You. We trust You with all of the circumstances we are dealing with today. Father, cleanse us so You can fill us to overflowing with Your strength as we go through these circumstances today. May You be greater than anything we go through, especially Doc's pain. May You continue to be our Protection on the roads. Thank You Jesus for being Our Hope. Amen.

No comments: