Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Proverbs 31:25 - "Freedom Hymn"



I know I should not be amazed at how our Heavenly Father works but sometimes He blows me away. I took Doc in for his surgery this morning and one of the first things that had to be taken care of was the financial aspect. Our part of the bill for the surgery center itself was over nine hundred dollars. We were told we could make payments but in finding out that amount and 1/3 or 1/2 had to be paid today and the remainder paid within six months it was a bit of a shock. When I sat down and was perusing Facebook, one of the first things to come up was Proverbs 31:25! Yes! I have His strength and I will not fear the future! God already knows everything about the next few months. I am so thankful for that knowledge. I just need to continue to walk in obedience to Him and allow Him to work in and through me. As I do, the enemy will continue to be knocked down! He tried to get into my emotions this morning with the 'what ifs' he started putting in my mind but I stopped him. There is no room for him in my life. My God is greater than him! Today I am praying for many who are going through difficult days to have His strength...
  • My Momma recovering from pneumonia
  • My friend Nada recovering from breast cancer surgery and awaiting the next step
  • My friend Marie with a broken ankle
  • The family who lost their teen boy this week
  • Some families with broken relationships
  • Families of prodigals

I pray each person will find freedom through Christ to not fear the days ahead but instead to embrace them in His strength. He woke me up this morning with "Freedom Hymn" going through my mind. "Who the Son sets free...Is free indeed..." Praise His Holy Name!

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for loving me so greatly that You give such reminders as Proverbs 31:25. You are so awesome in providing exactly what I need, exactly when I need it. I am so excited to see how You are going to be glorified through these surgeries. Lord, cleanse me so You can fill me to overflowing with Your Spirit. May You be my words, actions, and attitude throughout this day. Thank You for this first surgery going well. I pray for there to be minimal pain for him. Thank You Jesus for being My Freedom. Amen.


No comments: