Friday, March 23, 2018

Psalm 37:4 - "Reckless Love"


As I was praying this morning and talking to God about many things I would love to see happen I was reminded of Psalm 37:4. The thing I must remember is things that are in His will, will happen in His time. I will continue praying for...

  • a cure for such things as MS, diabetes, cancer, immune suppressant disease, etc.
  • a renewal of strength in my husband's physical, mental and emotional bodies
  • building permits to be granted so the rehab can get on its way with the church
  • fatigue to go away so I can function 'normal'
  • restoration in relationships
  • protection over babies in the womb
  • my boys, their ladies and the grand babies to know how much I love them even though we are separated by miles
  • two awaiting biopsy results
  • people who need to say "YES" and allow God full reign of their lives
  • continued financial strength as we walk in His will...praise His Holy Name He always provides...grateful for the answer to prayers with the house taxes
  • continued strength for my cousins today with their Momma's memorial service tonight
  • those who are lonely to feel loved with Jesus' love
  • those with marital issues to look to God for His direction and love
  • answers for the one with a doctor appointment today
  • a pain-free day for one with back issues; a cough-free day for my sister and her husband
  • open eyes for ones who need to accept Him into their heart 
I am so grateful God never gave up on me, even when I strayed. I love the words to "Reckless Love." He left the ninety-nine to pull me back into the flock. He loves me so greatly and I know He has call upon my life. I am so grateful.

Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God
Oh, it chases me down, fights 'til I'm found, leaves the ninety-nine
I couldn't earn it
I don't deserve it
Still You give yourself away
Oh, the overwhelming, never-ending, reckless love of God

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the reminder You gave me that my prayers must be aligned with Your will and they will be answered in Your time. Thank You for the opportunities You provided yesterday for people to see/hear You through me. I don't know if I will leave the house today but if I do I pray opportunities will be fulfilled. Cleanse me so You can fill me. Be my words, actions, and attitude. I pray for Doc today to have Your strength. I pray for him in the days ahead as his schedule has changed and will be more physically challenging. I pray for Your wisdom as I finish out my school week. I also ask for time for Doc and I to spend together without physical issues such as fatigue and aches/pains. Thank You Jesus for being The One To Answer My Prayers. Amen.

No comments: