Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Isaiah 54:10 - "Witness"


I woke up to these words...

Your love is like a fountain
It'll never run dry, it'll never run dry
Your love is moving mountains
Every day of my life, every day of my life
Can I get a witness?

Yes! God's love is always with us when we will accept it. His love is with us in the 'good' days and it is with us in the 'bad' days. No matter what is going on in life, His love is the answer. There are times where we may feel like we are overwhelmed with 'junk' yet His love never leaves us. It may be clouded over in our minds but it is always there. Sometimes we just have to walk through the clouds to find it. There are times when this seems impossible but we must not allow the enemy any room to take over God's love. He will put doubts into our mind about people, situations, etc. but God is always there to love us through those doubts. This morning I am praying for some going through 'bad' days. I am praying they will find God's love to depend upon and know His strength is their strength. I'm praying the 'clouds' in their lives right now will not hinder their focus on God. He is there for them and desires to love on them through these days. The desire of His heart is for them to grow deeper in their faith instead of falling away.
  • a wife whose marriage is crumbling...may she seek God's wisdom and strength
  • a couple who have been caretakers of a parent and now need to put them in a nursing home...may they find peace in this decision
  • a couple in the early stages of a difficult pregnancy...may they seek Him through this time
  • a man who is physically, mentally, and emotionally drained from his schedule...may God fill his tank to overflowing so he can have on the full armor of God to stand against the antics of the enemy
  • an elderly lady going through physical issues...may God protect her and give her family wisdom and compassion
  • a mother who feels like her adult children don't care about her...may she not allow the enemy to tell her lies
  • a young mother making 'bad' decisions for her and her child...may someone say something to show her Jesus' love is the answer
  • a woman waiting a breast biopsy...may she be protected from C
  • a man having his prostate removed due to C...may he find Jesus' love through this ordeal
  • a woman waiting on test results to see how far C has gone in her body...may the doctors have wisdom but most importantly I am praying for the Great Physician to intervene
  • a husband and wife who are separated not only physically but also have separated themselves from God...may a miracle happen in their marriage
  • Jeremy's family as they celebrated his first birthday in heaven...may they continue to find God's strength to get through every day without him on this earth
There are so many hurting people and all of them need to dig in deeper into God's love to get through the tough days. I pray for all the families involved to support their loved one with Jesus' love. May each one of the people involved lean upon God's strength in a different, new way. May they each fall into His arms and be encompassed by His love. May the 'mountains' in their life be moved by the love of Christ.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for Your love, mercy and grace. Thank You for providing a great time of celebration of Doc over the last few days. Thank You for the way You use him in my life. Father, I pray for him to have Your strength today after having little sleep last night. I pray for an empowerment in his spirit throughout this day as he works at the store and then teaches the teens tonight. Knock the enemy out of his day. Father, I also pray for a cleansing in my spirit so I can be filled with more of You. I pray for Your wisdom as I do school work today. I also pray for Your concentration as I struggled with that yesterday in my studies. Lord, once again I bring different ones to You that need to be focused on You. I pray they will feel empowered by Your love. Thank You Jesus for being My Mountain Mover. Amen.

No comments: