Friday, March 30, 2018

Philippians 4:13 - "Blessings"


Waking up after only five hours of sleep is not my cup of tea until the Lord says 'PRAY' and then I am OK with the situation. He had me praying for those going through a time of transition...
  • My friend Carol as their family who visited this week leaves this morning.
  • Pastors and their families who have been released from their church and seeking God's will for their next step.
  • A couple who lost their first baby after going through several weeks of doctors, hospitals, etc.
  • Two Mommas who just brought their first baby home; another Momma who just brought her second one home; another Momma who just brought her third one home a few weeks ago; another Momma who just brought her fourth one home; and another Momma who just brought her sixth one home.
  • A non-custodial Momma who just had her two children moved to another state with her ex-husband.
  • Military families as they await new orders. Our Tuesday night group will be affected with the loss of four children and one adult if orders come through to leave our area as anticipated.
  • Those who have family in Hospice care with the difficult days of saying goodbye.
After praying I thought about how the only reason I have such opportunity is because of Jesus' obedience to His Heavenly Father as He died and rose again. He is the example I strive to follow every day in walking in obedience. He is the reason I have breath to live. Therefore, He is the reason I need to live a life of holiness. I do not want His death and resurrection to go in vain. Therefore, I need to strive to have an open mind, open ears, and an open heart to where He leads me. Sometimes, like this morning, it is not easy but once I do it, I am so blessed. His strength is our strength, when we accept it. His blessings are ours, when we walk with Him.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for this opportunity to pray for so many today. Father, I pray You will cleanse me so You can fill me to overflowing with You. I pray You will not only hear my prayers but be very near to these I prayed for. Lord, Your will be done is my prayer for not only my life but the lives of others. Thank You for giving Doc a good night's sleep. Be with him today as he works at the store. I pray for opportunities for Him to be a beacon of light to all who walk in the door. Thank You Jesus for being My Prayer Reminder. Amen.

No comments: