Friday, March 2, 2018

I Peter 5:6-7 - "Broken Prayers"


I woke up this morning with “Broken Prayers” going through my head. Sometimes I just don’t know how to pray for certain circumstances I am dealing with. I think that is why He brought this song to my mind. The purpose of me praying has nothing to do with Him but it has to do with me. He already knows my prayers. He knows the hurts of my heart, my frustrations, my fears…everything. My prayers do not have to be eloquent. They do not have to be full of words. Sometimes my prayers can be in a sigh or a breath. He knows what every sigh means when I am frustrated. He ‘hears’ through my sighs and through my thoughts. He desires for me to hold back anything from Him. As I cry out to Him, He hears and heals. He accepts and encourages. He loves and enables me to love Him back.

Dear Jesus,

Thank You for the encouragement from this song today. Thank You for reminding me You hear every prayer whether it is spoken, sighed, or breathed. Thank You for the blessing You provided this morning with the cart full of ministry goodies for $10.76! You are so good at blessing! Lord, cleanse me so You can fill me. Empower me so You can use me. Thank You Jesus for being The One To Answer My Prayers. Amen.


No comments: