Monday, March 19, 2018

James 5:16 - "Reckless Love"


Yesterday was a day of receiving one prayer request after another. There are so many people hurting. Some are from decisions they have made themselves, others are from decisions made by others, and others are just because of life issues. I am praying for the Lord's will in all these circumstances but especially praying for some of the circumstances where people are not in relationship with Him...

  • family with the death of my aunt so soon after the sudden death of her son
  • father/husband traveling for work this week
  • a family with relationship issues
  • a lady having a biopsy today; her daughter having a biopsy tomorrow - strength for the family members
  • newlyweds as they adjust to their new marriage
  • a husband and children as they deal with the wife/mother's alcoholism
  • a lady with multiple health issues who is facing multiple surgeries
  • a young wife/mother who lost her husband yesterday due to a heart attack
  • a couple in turmoil and separated; another couple talking of divorce
  • a couple who have drifted apart after many years of marriage
  • a couple dealing with a high risk pregnancy and nearing the end of the first trimester
  • a man with prostate cancer
  • a man dealing with difficult situations in the workplace
  • a wife/mother feeling inadequate
Father, I pray these people will draw into a relationship with You that will make a difference in their life. I pray they will seek You in a different, new way. May You be so real to them. I also pray for a cleansing in my spirit so You can fill me to overflowing with more of You. Lord, there are so many who need to let go of self so they can walk in obedience to You. May I be a beacon of light in my little world so people will see You through me. May You be my words, actions, and attitude throughout this day. Thank You Jesus for being My Everything. Amen.

No comments: