Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Psalm 19:14 - "Words"


I started a new journey last night with a group of five other ladies. It is the "Unglued" study by Lysa Terkeurst. It is a study about realizing what comes out of your mouth when you are offended, hurt, etc. Everyone becomes 'unglued' from time to time. People know how to push our buttons. Sometimes it is the people we are closest too that do it. Many times they are the ones we become 'unglued' on. Many times the reason we become 'unglued' is due to lack of communication within our relationships. Lysa challenges all to find imperfect progress as we seek to understand our emotions better and how to Biblically handle them. I am looking forward to this study. I also was blessed in the way God used laughter last night with my friends to soothe this hurting soul. I am tired of not feeling 'right' and last night encouraged my heart. I praise His Holy Name for providing a great day of encouragement yesterday. My time with Amy in the morning, my time with Carol in the afternoon, and then our group last night were all a blessing.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for Nancy leading our "Unglued" study. I pray all of us will benefit from it as we seek more of You. I also thank You for the time with friends yesterday. I thank You for the way You love me so greatly. May You cleanse me so You can fill me to overflowing so You can use me to be a beacon of light in my little world. May You continue to be my words, actions, and attitude in a mighty way. I thank You for the biopsy of one yesterday and the biopsy of her daughter today. I pray a continual strength in this family as they go through these tough times. Today is a full day with school and getting ready for tonight's children and teen activities. I pray not only for physical strength but emotional and mental strength. I pray You will keep my focus on You so I do not miss any opportunity You put before me. Thank You Jesus for being My Strength. Amen.

No comments: