Sunday, July 24, 2016

Revelation 5:13 - "When The Stars Burn Down (Blessing and Honor)


I woke up this morning to a song Philips, Craig and Dean sings called "When The Stars Burn Down (Blessing and Honor)"....specifically these words...

Singing blessing and honor
Glory and power 
Forever to our God 
Singing blessing and honor
And Glory and power 
Forever to our God 

I am so looking forward to the day He returns. I can only imagine what that day will be like! I wonder at times about whether we will know if our loved ones will be drawn to Him or cast out. I wonder if we will have emotions at that time. I have a list of loved ones who have not chosen Him yet or have fell away from Him that I pray over. I also know He put me on this earth to share Him with those who are not in relationship with Him. I pray every day that I will be effective in that endeavor. I sure don't like when I feel like I miss an opportunity. But I know I need to repent and move ahead. If He gives me another opportunity with that same person, I will be grateful but I can't feel like a failure. If I do, I will miss other opportunities He gives me. The enemy loves to get our focus off of the Lord so we will miss what the Lord desires of us. 

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for yesterday! Thank You for today! Thank You for tomorrow! Father, I want to bless You in whatever way I can each and every day. I pray You will fill me to overflowing with more of You so my words and actions will be Yours. I pray people will know I am Your daughter when I they see me. I pray You will give me the right attitude in all circumstances throughout this day. Lord, I pray for the excitement to be in me that I saw in the children yesterday. I loved seeing them express their talents in so many different ways. Thank You for the opportunity You presented to our church to love on these ones. Lord, I pray people will be in church today to not only hear the Gospel but to be loved on my Your people. I pray for Your people to be ready to love on not only visitors but on one another. I pray for open ears and open minds to what pastors will be preaching, Sunday School teachers will be teaching, worship leaders will be drawing them into...but most of all what You are drawing them into. Father, thank You for being My Blessing And Honor. Amen.

No comments: