Monday, July 11, 2016

Ephesians 3:14-19 - "Beautiful"


I woke up several times during the night with these words going through my mind...

You're beautiful 
You're beautiful 
You are made for so much more than all of this 
You're beautiful 
You're beautiful 
You are treasured, You are sacred, You are His 
You're beautiful 


I wondered why the Lord woke me with these words over and over. I believe these words to be the truth but I know there are some who don't. There are those who have been torn down by people's words to the point of feeling like giving up. There are those who were never uplifted by the words of their parents so in turn they can't understand how their Heavenly Father could love them. There are those who had someone in authority such as a teacher or a boss who told them they were worthless and can't grasp otherwise. All of these people need to know the Lord loves them and they are 'beautiful' in His eyes. He loves them so much that He died for them.

Before you ever took a breath
Long before the world began
Of all the wonders He possessed
There was one more precious
Of all the earth and skies above
You're the one He madly loves enough to die


I am praying Ephesians 3:14-19 today for people who need to grasp His love...."to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ..." When one realizes He loves them unconditionally, their life changes. When one realizes they are not put on this earth to please people but rather to please Him, their life changes. When one realizes they are beautiful in His eyes, their life changes. 

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for this song this morning and for the reminder to pray for many who do not grasp Your love. Thank You for enabling me to feel beautiful in Your eyes. Thank You for the way You encourage me. Father, fill me to overflowing with more so people will see/hear You through me. I pray for Your beauty to ooze out of me. I pray wherever I go, whoever I speak to, whatever You have me do today...You will be seen and heard through me. Thank You Jesus for being My Heavenly Father. Amen.


No comments: