Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Deuteronomy 11:8-9; Jeremiah 29:11-12; Hebrews 13:5b; Philippians 4:13 - "Thy Will"


This morning I woke up thinking about where I am in life. I never thought I would ever live this far away from my family. But when the Lord calls you and you are obedient you go. Some days are harder than others and I miss my 'normal' but I have realized I have to make a new 'normal.' I also have realized I must be more dependent than ever on the Lord. Maybe that is one of the reasons He has brought us here. Or maybe one of the reasons is for someone to see how we are living and follow our example. Or maybe it is to draw me closer to my husband. Whatever the reason or reasons are that the Lord has brought me here I am blessed in knowing I am walking in His will. This morning He took me back to Deuteronomy 11. As I was reading, He stopped me at verses eight and nine and I chuckled. He always knows what I need from Him and for that I am grateful. As I walk in obedience I know He will provide exactly what I need. He will provide "...the strength to invade and possess the land that you are crossing the river to make your own." He will provide "...a land flowing with milk and honey." Plain and simple...He will provide. In the words of Hillary Scott in "Thy Will"...

I know you see me
I know you hear me, Lord
Your plans are for me
Goodness you have in store


Amen! I am standing on the promises of His Word that He has a plan for me.


For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will callon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. Jeremiah 29:11-12

Amen! I am standing on the promises of His Word that He will never leave me.

...for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. Hebrews 13:5b

Amen! I am standing on the promises of His Word that He will be my strength.

I can do all this through him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for this morning! Thank You for the beautiful breeze blowing, the different sounds of nature I am listening to but most importantly thank You for the words You spoke to me. You are so awesome! Oh Father, I never want to walk outside of Your will. Lord, this morning You brought to my prayers a friend who has walked outside of Your will in doing life her way. She has made some decisions that weren't 'bad' ones but they weren't in Your will so that made them 'bad.' I pray You will bring her to a place today where her eyes will be opened to Your will. Father, put someone in her path that will do or say something that will enable her to see Your will. Father, I pray for an empowerment in my spirit as I live out Your plan for my life. I pray You will fill me to overflowing so people will see and hear You through me. Thank You Jesus! Woo hoo! I am doing the happy dance as I look forward to this day! You are My Strength! You are The One To Love Me So Greatly! You are My Will! Thank You Jesus for being My Greatest Encourager! Amen.

No comments: