Thursday, July 7, 2016

Philippians 4:13 - "Your Love"


Some days are just tougher than others. Today appears to be the start of one of 'those' days. It is no wonder the Lord woke me up with a song Brandon Heath sings called "Your Love" this morning. He knew I needed this reminder....

But your love, your love
The only thing that matters is 
Your love, your love
Is all I have to give
Your love is enough to light up the darkness
It's your love, your love 
All I ever needed is your love


He also knew I needed reminded there are people going through worse things than myself...

  • A young wife watching her husband leave this earth.
  • A woman in excruciating pain with her fibro.
  • A family waking up for the first time without their young son alive.
  • The family watching their little guy battling cancer.
  • The man whose breath is getting harder and harder to take due to disease taking over his body.
His love covers all the pains on this earth...physical, mental, emotional, financial and most of all spiritual. Yes, there are pains in our spiritual bodies. There has to be in order for growth to happen in us. These words are comforting...

You're the hope in the morning
You're the light when the night is falling
You're the song when my heart is singing
It's your love
You're the eyes to the blind man
You're the feet to the lame man walking
You're the sound to the people singing
It's your love

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for these reminders! Thank You for Your love! Thank You for the way You are with me through the tough days in such a way that there is no doubt You are My Strength. Lord, I am standing on Philippians 4:13 today. Lord, if I leave this house today I pray You will enable me to be You to others. Even if I don't leave it I pray You will give me opportunity to You to others. Thank You for being My Strength! Amen.


No comments: