Thursday, March 3, 2016

Isaiah 43:19 - "Make Me Brave"


If one desires to hear from the Lord, they first must make sure they are in right relationship with Him. Part of being in right relationship with Him is spending time with Him. We cannot expect Him to speak to us if we don't make time for Him. It cannot be that we 'give' Him a few minutes of our day and expect Him to bless us. He deserves all of our day. The only way to hear from Him throughout the day is to live in His presence. The only way to live in His presence is to be fully surrendered to Him. 

When we are waiting on an answer from Him, it can be tough. We get inpatient and think He is never going to answer us. But He is God and His timing is perfect. The way He shares things with us is priceless. If we aren't listening, we won't receive His answer.



Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the reminder of the importance of waiting for Your time. I must admit I am anticipating whatever this 'new thing' is that You have revealed is ahead for me. Father, my physical body is tired and I don't want that to be a distraction to You. Thank You again for Your healing touch. I pray You will give me physical strength when mine falters. I pray for more of You in my spirit as I minister. May Your words be my words and Your steps be my path. Lord, I am waiting. I know it has to be in Your time. Thank You for be The One I Wait On. Amen.

No comments: