Monday, March 21, 2016

Acts 2:42-48 - "If We're Honest"

I woke up singing "If We're Honest" that Francesca Battistelli sings. These words hit me and started me praying again for believers who are being fooled by the enemy.

Bring your brokenness, and I'll bring mine
'Cause love can heal what hurt divides
And mercy's waiting on the other side
If we're honest
If we're honest



My heart is broken over believers who are pretending they are OK spiritually when it is evident they are not. The enemy is on full assault mode with people who follow the Lord. He is overtaking lives one by one with his deception. The only way to be able to stand up against him is to be grounded deeply in our faith, be in the Lord's Word daily, spend time with Him in prayer, fasting, etc. When we lack in these areas, the enemy has an open door to get in. 

In order for our church to be able to experience a "Miracle/Victory Sunday" our body of believers must be living a life of surrender to the Lord. It cannot happen with only a few engaging in corporate prayer time. The Lord will not bless us as a church until we are unified in our prayers. Oh how I desire to be a part of a church on fire. I desire to be a part of a church as the Early Church in Acts...


Yesterday as we prayed and anointed people the words "...on earth as it is in heaven..." were heard. Heaven has no sickness....no deception...no worldly busyness...no 'junk' from the enemy. Can earth be like that? I truly believe it can when we live in the heavenly realm on this earth. It is hard to comprehend but it is possible. I think of the town where they no longer have a need for police because of the way the Lord blessed their efforts as they sought Him in prayer as a town. Wow! If He can do that for a whole town, He can do that for a church!

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the opportunity to pray and anoint many yesterday. Father, I pray You will give miracles to these situations. I pray You will be so very real to these ones who need You mightily in their lives. Lord, come down upon those we prayed for and give them a sign that You are there for them. Over and over again we are told stories of deception by the enemy in people's lives. In Your Holy Name I pray the enemy out of situations. I pray for a cleansing in people's spiritual lives. Lord, I pray for more of You in me so people will see and hear You through me. I pray for more of my brothers and sisters to get to the point of brokenness so they will be on their knees. I pray for more of them to be honest with themselves on their spiritual condition. Take away the deception in their minds. Raise up godly men and women to be strong in You that will enable others to become believers. Thank You Jesus for being My Savior. Amen.


No comments: