Wednesday, March 30, 2016

II Chronicles 7:14 - "I Refuse"

Yesterday as I listened on the conference call about how the Lord told Craig to stay at the church and pray all day after the previous night's response of people I was so blessed. Several hours of prayer and fasting produced an altar full of people. They were the same people who had previously stayed in their seats at the altar call the night before. The Lord blessed his obedience. Oh how I pray for the Lord to bless those in our church family who are being obedient to Him through prayer and fasting these twenty-one days. How I pray that April 17 will truly be a "Miracle" or "Victory" Sunday. How I pray for physical bodies to be healed through these twenty-one days. I have faith the Lord will bless those who are obedient as individuals but how I pray there will be reason to bless our church as a corporate body of believers. Last night I found myself praying for those who are still holding onto the excuses the enemy has put into their heads as to not being a part of corporate prayer time. "I need my rest. I need time with my family. I don't have the energy. I hurt." The excuses are endless. For the sake of people's souls I pray the excuses will end. We, as a corporate body of believers, will not see II Chronicles 7:14 come to life if we don't do as commanded. We must humble ourselves. We must pray. We must seek His face. We must turn from our wicked ways. That last part is one that many don't realize they are even doing. "Wicked ways" is not necessarily something you do bad. It also is not doing what the Lord calls you to do. A sin of omission.


Dear Jesus,
Thank You for Your love, mercy and grace. Thank You for speaking to me so clearly about who to pray for. Thank You for blessing my efforts. Father, fill me with more of You so people will desire what I have. Fill me with Your words and Your attitude. Lord, I pray for no open doors for the enemy to get into my life. I pray against frustration as I see people continue to not fulfill the desires of Your heart. I pray against discouragement. Father, thank You for directing my steps. Thank You Jesus for being The One I Listen To. Amen.

No comments: