Tuesday, March 29, 2016

II Chronicles 7:14 - "How Can It Be"

I woke up this morning with these words from a song Lauren Daigle sings called "How Can It Be"...

"You plead my cause
You right my wrongs
You break my chains
You overcome
You gave Your life
To give me mine
You say that I am free
How can it be
How can it be"


We may not be able to comprehend what the Lord does for us but He is amazing. He will take us back when we walk away. He actually has never left us but instead we are the ones to walk away from Him. When He died on the cross, it was so we all could live....not just a select few but all. He gives us freedom through His death, resurrection and in rising from the dead. If one does not accept Him or turns away from Him, it is as if His death was for nothing. 

This morning I am thinking about Doc's words from Sunday. If we, as a church body, will follow II Chronicles 7:14 He will bless our efforts in a mighty way. God gave Doc a direction a few months ago to lead us in and he has. I am praying for more of the congregation to take this seriously. I want to see the power of the Holy Spirit come down upon my church family with healing, gifts, etc. The desire of my heart is for the people of the Willard Church of the Nazarene to experience God in the way He so desires of each of us.



Dear Jesus,
Thank You for all that was accomplished yesterday. Thank You for the visit with the girls...I love when they come over. Lord, once again I have before me a new day. I pray for more of You to show in and through me. Father, please direct my steps to where You desire of me to go. Direct my words for what You want people to hear from me. Lord, there are so many of my family members going through tough health issues. I pray for wisdom for doctors. I pray You would eradicate any cancer in bodies...any infection in bodies. I pray You will strengthen those who are caring for my loved ones. I pray "on earth as is it in heaven" over all of them. Lord, there are some who do not know You and for them I pray someone will be there to say or do something that will bring them to You. For those who are in relationship with You I pray they will draw on Your strength. Father, thank You for being My Strength. Amen.


No comments: