Monday, July 14, 2014

Psalm 89:1-4 - "Your Love Makes Me Sing"

Psalm 89

I will sing of the Lord’s great love forever;
    with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known
    through all generations.
I will declare that your love stands firm forever,
    that you have established your faithfulness in heaven itself.
You said, “I have made a covenant with my chosen one,
    I have sworn to David my servant,
‘I will establish your line forever
    and make your throne firm through all generations.’”

What a wonderful way to wake up on a Monday morning after a long week…."Your Love Makes Me Sing"….woo hoo!!!!

Your love is amazing, steady and unchanging
Your love is a mountain, firm beneath my feet
Your love is a mystery, how You gently lift me
When I am surrounded, Your love carries me

Amen!  There is no way I could live without the love of the Lord.  His love is what gets me through the tough days.  His love also is what allows me to live the life I live.   

Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Your love makes me sing
Hallelujah, Hallelujah
Hallelujah, Your love makes me sing
I am so grateful for the love of the Lord.  I can't imagine going through life without His love.  There are times when I feel like I am going to burst because His love is so overwhelming.  I remember days past where I wondered if the Lord still loved me because of circumstances I was going through.  I've learned it is through the tough times that His love shows through in greater depth.  He always loves me.  No matter what.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for this song this morning.  I'm tired after last week and this was the perfect encouragement today.  I pray for those who don't feel Your love.  I pray for something to be said to them that will enable them to realize You do love them.  Thank You Jesus for being The One Who Loves Me.  Amen.

 

No comments: