Monday, February 28, 2022

John 10:13-14 - "Woman At The Well"

Yesterday was such an awesome day! Wow God sure blesses me in abundance! Starting with an awesome children's Sunday school class, preaching what God gave me to share, lunch with part of my church family, and the rest of the day resting was so, so good. I woke up during the night and again this morning with the song "Woman At The Well."

I heard a story from the Bible
When I was just a little girl
About a broken hearted woman
Who met the savior of the world

Cause tonight I feel just like
The woman at the well
Wondering how someone could love me
When I can't love myself
But you want me as I am and that sounds crazy
I guess maybe that's why grace is so amazing

I remember a time where I felt unloved. I know God never quit loving me when I walked away from Him but in my humanness that is the way I felt. I believe God puts such feelings in us for a reason. We have to get to the end of ourselves so He can love us. We have to realize life is about Him and not about us. God loves us just as we are. He is not looking for perfect people but is looking for people who will allow Him to love them so they can love others with His love. 

Dear Jesus, Thank You for all the blessings of yesterday and the ones ahead today! Thank You for being Who You are in my life! Cleanse me so You can fill me to overflowing with more of You. May people see/hear You instead of me through my words, actions, attitude, and thoughts. Father, I pray for those who feel unloved to have someone love them today with Your love. I pray for those going through 'tough' days to experience Your love. My Momma; my sisters Linda, Sally, and Mary; my brother Richard; Ben and Colleen; Tony and Madeline; Pete and Delores; Steve; Cait; Mike; Norma Hall; Little Jensen who needs a heart; Sharon Sebolt and her Momma Shirley; the Pottenger Family; Serena and her husband; some young ladies with anxiety; a man in rehab for anger issues; a young man out of rehab who needs strength in his daily walk; a husband/father separated from his wife; Mary Lilley; Preacher Bill Watts; those with COVID either themselves or in their family; and many others. I also pray healing prayers over many who are dealing with 'c' and/or going through treatments...Doug and Gay; Patty's daughter Tracy; Sharon's daughter Ashley and niece Amy; Chrissy's cousins; Debbie's husband Kelly; Cait's friend with leukemia; my pastor friend with daily chemo; Patti Perkins; Tammie; Little Ivy and Dorothy's grandson with leukemia; Betty's friend in New York' and my friend diagnosed with mesothelioma. I pray for: Jonathan whose mother was diagnosed with a brain tumor, the Long Family, Baby Henry, and Karl Stein. I pray for all our military and their families to lean into Your strength. Thank You Lord for being with Anna, Michael, Matt, and myself in these days without my Rickey with us. Thank You for keeping us connected! They bless me in abundance. Thank You for being My Savior! Amen. 

No comments: