Friday, February 25, 2022

Acts 1:2; Hebrews 13:5 - "Promises"


I woke up with the song "Promises" on my mind. God is faithful at all time. He loves me so much and is always with me. I am struggling right now with a decision before me yet I know God will direct me as I allow Him. He will protect me from making the 'wrong' decision if I just stay focused on Him. These words are priceless...

Great is Your faithfulness to me
Great is Your faithfulness to me
From the rising sun to the setting same, I will praise Your name
Great is Your faithfulness to me

When the seasons change
You remain the same

Seasons have definitely changed drastically over the last few years. Last night in my new group there were many tears fall by not just me but by many ladies. I was so thankful to hear many proclaim great faith. I know I would never make it through life without Jesus being Who He is to me. I also am thankful for the way my parents raised me to depend upon Him. I am grateful for the Church of the Nazarene that showed me what it means to live a life sold out to Him. I am grateful for all of life experiences I have gone through that have taken my faith deeper. I am thankful eleven years ago God called me into ministry. I am grateful He has called me to lead the Beaufort Church of the Nazarene. Plain and simple. I am grateful! God has been faithful from the beginning of time. He is so good to lead me where He desires me to go. The key is I must allow Him to do so. In my humanness I can mess things up. That is why it is so important to stay focused on Him. The disciples had the privilege to have Him with them on earth. They had the privilege to sit under His teaching. Even though we do not have Him here in human form we still have the privilege to sit under His teaching and leading. I was reading in Acts yesterday and in the first chapter, verse two stuck out at me. It reads in The Passion Translation, Just before he ascended into heaven, he left instructions for the apostles he had chosen by the Holy Spirit. He not only instructed the disciples but He instructs me every day. The more I dig into His Word the more I am blessed by Him. Woo hoo!

Dear Jesus, Thank You for Laurie who facilitated last night's group and for all the ladies who participated! What a blessing I received through my time with them. Thank You for reminding me of my call as Cait and I did her licensing paperwork! Thank You for my dear friend Ms Savon who called me yesterday and for the privilege I had to look at a house for Dave and Carol! Thank You for all the ways You bless me and are faithful to me! Lord, cleanse me so You can fill me to overflowing so I can be who You desire of me. I pray for You to be seen/heard through my words, actions, attitude, and thoughts in the day ahead. I also pray for Your wisdom with a decision to be made. I pray Your peace over many going through difficult times. My Momma; my sisters Linda, Sally, and Mary; my brother Richard; Ben and Colleen; Tony and Madeline; Pete and Delores; Steve; Cade and Lauren; Cait; Mike; Norma Hall; Little Jensen who needs a heart; Sharon Sebolt and her Momma Shirley; the Pottenger Family; Serena and her husband; some young ladies with anxiety; a man in rehab for anger issues; a young man out of rehab who needs strength in his daily walk; a husband/father separated from his wife; Mary Lilley; Kristen Batten; Preacher Bill Watts; those with COVID either themselves or in their family; and many others. I also pray healing prayers over many who are dealing with 'c' and/or going through treatments...Doug and Gay; Patty's daughter Tracy; Sharon's daughter Ashley and niece Amy; Chrissy's cousins; George and Sharon; Debbie's husband Kelly; Cait's friend with leukemia; my pastor friend with daily chemo; Elaine Stoltzfus; Patti Perkins; Tammie; Little Ivy and Dorothy's grandson with leukemia; Betty's friend in New York' and my friend diagnosed with mesothelioma. I pray for: Jonathan whose mother was diagnosed with a brain tumor, the Long Family, Baby Henry, Shirley's friend having back surgery today, and Lisa's grand babies. Thank You Lord for being with Anna, Michael, Matt, and myself in these days without my Rickey with us. May we all hold onto the memories we have and not be sad. You gave him to us for a season and for that I am grateful. Thank You for being My Faithfulness! Amen. 

No comments: