Tuesday, July 28, 2020

II Timothy 1:7 - "Nobody Loves Me Like You"


The Lord woke me to Chris Tomlin's song Nobody Loves Me Like You. He knew I needed encouraged. He knew I need to remember just how much He loves me as the days seem to get harder and harder. 
Mountains, You're breaking down the weight of all my mountains
Even when it feels like I'm surrounded
You never leave my side, oh oh oh 

Nobody loves me like You love me, Jesus
I stand in awe of Your amazing ways
I worship You as long as I am breathing
God, You are faithful and true
Nobody loves me like You
I know He is always with me. He sees the tears and knows the hurts of my heart. I know His empowerment is the only thing getting me through these days. I know His love will be enough for whatever happens today and in the days ahead. I know all of these things but sometimes as a human being the tears have to fall. Some days are just too much and I need to remember He is there to take me into His arms and comfort me. Praise His Holy Name! I am so thankful for the encouragement He gives with songs and His Word. I am thankful for friends who will listen and cry along with me. I am thankful for people who are praying for us. Plain and simple. I am thankful. If I did not have II Timothy 1:7 to stand upon, I would be a mess. 

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for Your love! Thank You for the ways You encourage me through music and Your Word! Thank You for another day of life with my honey! Thank You for lessening Doc's pain yesterday for him! Father, may today be a day where he can get out of bed and function. May it be a day where he can eat without being sick. Lord, I pray he will feel Your supernatural empowerment today in a mighty way. I pray for him physically, mentally, emotionally, and most of spiritually. I pray for a cleansing in our spirit so we can walk in Your empowerment today. May we represent You better today than yesterday. Lord, I pray for my meeting this morning at the building. May You shine through my words, actions, attitude, and thoughts. Thank You for appointments I made yesterday for getting estimates on the tree work! May You continue to guide me and give me wisdom and protection. Thank You Father for My Loving Heavenly Father! Amen.

No comments: