Thursday, July 30, 2020

II Timothy 1:7 - "Another In The Fire"



Every time we were awake during the night the Lord had the words to 

There'll be another in the fire
Standing next to me
There'll be another in the waters
Holding back the seas
And should I ever need reminding
How good You've been to me
I'll count the joy come every battle
'Cause I know that's where You'll be

Yes! Throughout these 'tough' days I have His joy in my heart. He gives me exactly what I need to encourage my heart. Yesterday as I made sweet bread and gave to three neighbors and made a birthday dessert for another neighbor I was blessed. I also was blessed to have the energy to pick up the junk from trimming the bushes the day before and lead Bible study last night. Spending time watching TV with my honey was another blessing. I praise His Holy Name for giving me encouragement! I praise Him for reminding me of the joy He puts in my heart! I am so blessed to be where I am in my relationship with Him. Knowing He is my empowerment to do what He puts before me is another blessings. As I stand upon II Timothy 1:7 I know His love is oozing out of me. Woo hoo! Oh how I pray I get better at sharing Him with others. That is what He put us on this earth to do. I do not like to do anything just half-way but like to accomplish things put before me the best way possible. I think that is why I enjoy reading and studying His Word. I want to learn more. I desire to have as much knowledge as possible to put along with the love and devotion I have in my heart for God. I don't ever want to stop learning. 

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for Your encouragement! Thank You for the joy You put in my heart! Thank You for being in the fire with me! Thank You for cleansing me so You can fill me! Thank You for being my words, actions, attitude, and thoughts throughout the day ahead! Thank You for giving Doc another day of life! May his pain be less in the day ahead. May he be able to eat and be nourished and be able to function. Father, go before us and give us what we need to not just get through whatever lies ahead but for You to be glorified through the day. I pray for protection over all in the path of the tropical storm and pray against it intensifying and hitting us. Thank You for Debbie getting out of the hospital and David preparing to move to Edwin Shaw tomorrow! Thank You Jesus for being My Fire Protector! Amen.


No comments: