Monday, July 6, 2020

II Timothy 1:7 - "Blessings"


Woo hoo! My honey is home! Praise God! I'm so happy to have him back home after four nights in the hospital. So many praises today... 
  • He impressed upon Doc that it was serious enough to do to the hospital!
  • his pain gone!
  • He provided an awesome hospitalist and nurse!
  • he received the blood and IV antibiotics he needed!
  • He gave me strength for the last five days!
  • I was allowed in with him in both the ER and on the floor!
  • He gave Doc a beautiful view from his room!
  • people blessed me with meals, taking care of Mordecei, and praying for us!
  • the sermon He laid on my heart for yesterday was well received despite the technical issues we had!
  • Sandy helped me yesterday with getting the sermon on Facebook live!
  • He gave us peace with every decision we made regarding Doc's health over these last few days!
  • we were protected from germs in the hospital!

God is so good! He blesses us in abundance! We are so grateful to Him! There is nothing better than sitting here watching my honey sleep. I'm so glad he is feeling better from his stay in the hospital but I'm also so grateful he is home! I know God was what got us through these tough days and I know He will continue to provide strength in the days ahead. What a blessing to stand upon II Timothy 1:7! Woo hoo!

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for blessing us in so many ways over these last few days with Doc in the hospital! Thank You for loving us so greatly! Father, I pray You will cleanse us so You can fill us with more of You. May You ooze out of our words, actions, attitude, and thoughts in a mighty way. Father, may You be greater than anything that lies ahead for us. Lord, I continue to pray for healing in Doc's body. I pray You will continue to heal this diverticulitis he has been suffering with these last few days. Thank You for Rhonda who kept Mordecei and Sandy who helped me with getting my sermon videoed yesterday! Thank You Jesus for being The One To Bless Us! Amen.

No comments: