Monday, February 18, 2019

Philippians 4:19 - "You Are"

God is so good. He knows what we need and provides. I was so discouraged when we couldn't have the six Ohio grand babies together as planned due to illness. My heart was broken and the Lord knew I needed to have grand baby hugs so He provided. It hurts my heart to only see them once or twice a year. It is one of the hardest things I deal with as I walk in obedience yet it is one of the things God works through with me. He gives special words from them that I hold near and dear to my heart. He gives hugs that last over the months between. He enables me to get through not spending time with them by encouraging me. If I had my way, I would not live so far from them but my way is not the way I live. It is His way. Sometimes I wonder why His way separated us but I cannot stay there. I have to know He is in control and what He desires of me is the best. But it is so hard sometimes. God also protected us yesterday through freezing rain, wind, heavy rain, and fog as we drove south. There were times I didn't stop praying for many minutes. When we had the one semi going in and out of traffic in heavy rain, I was especially praying for not only our safety but for everyone else on the road. Thankfully, God provided protection. He is so good. He also provided a gift card for our dinner when we arrived at our stopping place. He gave me direction to go to a specific website where we had points so our room was only $58 and Mordecei was free. He is so, so good. Now today He is providing a visit with my sister. Tomorrow He will provide strength and peace as I go for my mammogram. He provides in so many ways in every situation. Today I am praying for those who feel like God does not care about them. I am praying for those whose needs are not being met. I also am praying for those whose cannot differentiate the difference between needs and wants and for those who are not in relationship with God to be able to realize this. God is so good and wants to bless people. All we have to do is accept Him into our heart and allow Him to be in control of every aspect of our life.
cDear Jesus,
Thank You for providing everything You did yesterday. Thank You for the visit with Ben, Emily and the children. Thank You for loving us so greatly. Father, go before us today as we continue our trip home. I pray for the next week with my sister visiting. I pray for those who are traveling in bad weather today to have safety. I pray Audrey and her family made it safely home. Lord, cleanse me so You can fill me so people will see/hear You instead of me today. Thank You Father for being My Provider. Amen.

No comments: