Monday, February 4, 2019

Jeremiah 29:11-14 - "Word of Life"


These words were in my mind when the Lord woke me at 3:44...

‘Cause You called me out from the grave
So I can live like I've been changed


Yes! God called me to live in His will. A large part of living in His will is being ready to pray at any moment, even when He wakes me in the middle of the night. He has called me to be a prayer warrior. I do not always know the results of my prayers and that's ok. It is not necessary to know the 'end of the story' with my prayers because I know the 'end of the story' with life. I feel the same way about situations in life. There are so many people who want details about everything. In my life, God takes care of the details. I do not have to fret over them. During the night when He woke me it was to pray specifically for protection over a teen going through a tough time. I don't know the details but I don't have to. All I have to do is pray as the Lord directs. He had me pray in many different ways against the enemy having his way in this one's life. God gives us free choice. I fear this one has been lied to by the enemy so much that they are making choices for him not God. I prayed for their family to show God's love without being pushy. I prayed anyone who spoke with them to do so with God's love and not the ways of the world. This song continues...

Spirit of God
Take me to a deeper place
Take me out of what is safe
I will not be afraid
Spirit of God
Fill me with joy again
Springing up from within
It cannot be contained


I pray this will occur in this person's life. I pray for a miracle to take place in healing their mind from all the junk that has been said over them. This young one has a place in this world even though they feel as if they don't. They have a future with the Lord even though it feels like life is too tough to handle. I pray Jeremiah 29:11-14 over them this morning so they will know He is their future. He is there for them when they cry out to Him. He will be their Savior to pull them out of the hold of the enemy.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the privilege to pray for this teen and their family. Father, I desire to live out Your will in whatever manner that is. I desire to be You to all who I meet. I know the only way for this to happen is for You to cleanse me so You can fill me. I also know this can only happen when I walk in full obedience to You. Enable me to be seen/heard as You today. Enable people to desire a deeper relationship with You through me today. Father, my heart breaks for this teen and their family. I pray they will be restored by You. I pray they will feel the empowerment of prayer today. May You continue to uplift them through these tough days. I also pray for protection for a pastor and their family who are dealing with a harmful situation. I pray they will take on Your full armor throughout these days every morning before their feet hit the floor. I pray for physical protection over them and for spiritual and emotional needs of the one they need protection from. Lord, may the enemy be knocked out of this situation quickly. Thank You Father for being The One Who Calls Me. Amen.

No comments: