Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Revelation 5:12 - "I Will Rise"


Five years ago today I wrote these words... 

meditated on Rev 5:12
In a loud voice they sang: "Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!"
I woke up this morning to the song “I Will Rise”…awww….love when the Lord wakes me up singing. The first part of this song is one I can relate to….”There’s a peace I’ve come to know...I can say ‘It is well’” Woo hoo! Thank You Jesus for Your peace. Even though I fall apart in the midst of storms I still have peace that the Lord is with me. I’m thankful for promises He gives to me to encourage me to keep on keepin’ on! I’m thankful for the knowledge that “I will rise when He calls my name”. I’m also thankful “There’s a day that’s drawing near” when there will be “No more sorrow, no more pain”. Woo hoo! Thank You Jesus for being the Anchor of my soul!


I'm not sure what 'storm' I was going through at the time but I am grateful He continues to be My Anchor through all that comes before me. Dan Bohi talked on the conference call yesterday about how his wife along with other ministry leaders wives get hit in their physical body the more their ministry goes deeper in doing God's will. He discussed James 1 which is one of my favorite chapters to read in times of trials. When we are going through the storms of life, we must persevere. Not only must we persevere but we also must ask God to give us wisdom through the storms. That is where I am right now...seeking His wisdom on further treatment. Many have given me their opinion on what I should or shouldn't do with C. Some have been nice about it while others have not. I am thankful people are not who I have to listen to. God is. I know He speaks to people at times to give a word to others. But if people are just speaking on their own then they are not the ones I need to listen to. I am thankful for the peace He has given me along this path. That peace is not attainable in the world. It is only attainable through living in the supernatural power of God. As Dan mentioned yesterday, we need to seek His wisdom on how He can be glorified in our circumstances. That is all I want. The desire of my heart is for Him to be glorified through C just as much as I want Him to be glorified through MS. The more I allow Him to shine through me, the more He will be glorified! Woo hoo! Jesus was glorified through being faithful to His Father. As I become more like Him, My Heavenly Father will also be glorified. I like what a friend of Dan's said, "Lord, purify me until all you see is Your reflection." Yes! Oh how I desire for this to happen in my life. I know the more I reflect Him on the road of suffering, the more He will be glorified!

Dear Jesus,
Thank You once again for another good pathology report. Lord, You continue to give me opportunities to be a witness with my testimony and I thank You for that. Father, peace is needed in so many lives. But I know that peace is not attainable without purification. I pray for those who do not know You to come into relationship with You. I also pray for those who know You but are not living in Your supernatural empowerment to grasp that. I pray for more "power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise!" to be realized in my own life. Lord, You brought us here to Beaufort to be Your servants. You took us away from family and a comfortable life to find Your will for us. May it be so. May we gain a greater depth of You in these days. I pray for Debbie Bohi, Beth Ann Jones and Judy Jellison as they are on their own road of suffering. My road of suffering in my physical body over these last few months has been hard but I know You are with me every step of the way.
I pray for more people to come into a relationship with You that is only attainable through a life of holiness so their road of suffering will glorify You. Lord, be my words, my actions and my attitude throughout these days. I pray not only for people to see You in me but most importantly I pray for You to see You in me. Thank You Jesus for being My Peace. Amen.

No comments: