Wednesday, November 2, 2016

II Timothy 1:7; Hebrews 13:45; Philippians 4:13; Jeremiah 29:11-12; Matthew 6:10 - "Overcomer"


Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the many texts and messages last night from friends from both South Carolina and Ohio. It was so awesome in receiving the one message right at the time I had my crying breakdown. You are so good! Father, I also want to thank You for the peace in my spirit this morning. You are empowering me through II Timothy 1:7. I am accepting and embracing Your power, love and self-control over the fear the enemy put upon me. Thank You for the blessing of Hebrews 13:45 which enables me to know no matter whatever happens today You are with me. I am also grateful for Philippians 4:13 in knowing Your strength is with me today and in the days ahead. I am grateful for Jeremiah 29:11-12 that gives me peace in knowing You already know the outcome of the surgery and whatever that outcome is You will continue to use me as Your servant. Your Word is very encouraging to me. Lord, once again, as I have been praying Matthew 6:10 I pray it again today..."on earth as it is in heaven..." I praise Your Holy Name for the way You will be glorified through me today. Fill me to overflowing with joy that flows from Your strength as in Nehemiah 8:10. Lord, be my words, actions and attitude throughout this day in a way that people will desire what I have. Thank You for being My Joy! Amen.


No comments: