Saturday, November 5, 2016

II Timothy 1:7 - "Whom Shall I Fear"; "Giants Fall"


It was not a bad dream...'that' phone call really came...hearing the word 'cancer' was reality. As we headed to the MRI this morning the Lord gave me "Whom Shall I Fear" on the radio and the tears started. 

You hear me when I call
You are my morning song
Though darkness fills the night
It cannot hide the light
As I went into that MRI I prayed God would let it be that nothing shows on the scans. But then I was reminded that nothing surprises Him. The result is already known by Him and for that I am grateful.
Whom shall I fear
I know who goes before me...I know who stands behind
The God of angel armies...Is always by my side
The one who reigns forever...He is a friend of mine
I do not have to fear cancer. I do not have to fear the days ahead because He has already gone before me. He is greater than anything that can come my way.
My strength is in your name
For you alone can save
You will deliver me
Yours is the victory
Yes! He will have victory over this situation! No matter if they got it all or if there is more to be removed...He is greater! He will be victorious because He will be glorified through this situation. I am standing on II Timothy 1:7 and know He will empower me through the days ahead. I love that He gave me "Giants Fall" as soon as we got into the truck after the MRI. Woo hoo! Praise His Holy Name!
We could really live like this
Can't you imagine it
So bold, so brave
With childlike faith
Miracles could happen
Mountains would start moving
So whatever you may face
Don't you be afraid
Of giants in your way
With God you know that anything's possible
So step into the fight
He's right there by your side
The stones inside your hand might be too small
But watch the giants fall

MS did not take away my faith, it only deepened it. Cancer will not take away my faith, it will only deepen it. Praise His Holy Name! I am so excited in my spirit! God will not allow cancer to be the giant to take me down. Instead He will empower me to stand up against it. Woo hoo! Just as David slayed Goliath, I will slay cancer. I will find out in the days ahead exactly how that will happen BUT I know it will happen. Praise His Holy Name!


Dear Jesus,
Thank You for giving me the opportunity to slay cancer through my faith. Thank You for giving me these songs this morning that touched me so greatly! Thank You for the peace in my spirit. You are so awesome! Father, enable me to stay focused on You so You will be glorified in every step of this path! Thank You Jesus for being My Enabler! Amen.


3 comments:

jimbo said...

Every Goliath has his stone, Prayers are with you & Doc, Sandie & Jim

jimbo said...

Every Goliath has his stone !!!

My Strength said...

Amen! We appreciate your support!!!? Love