Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Matthew 6:10 - "Thy Will"


The Lord woke me at 5:20 this morning to pray for a family who is in crisis. I have never been through what they are going through nor do I ever want to endure such heartache. I honestly do not know how I would handle what the wife is dealing with in her husband's life. The Lord is her strength and for that I am grateful. I do not believe this season in their lives is a test from the Lord because of the great sin involved. I believe the enemy has found a way into his life and has set-up house. Oh how my heart breaks for this family. I have prayed and prayed and it seems like nothing has changed. There has not even been a glimpse of change. I must remember He will answer in His time and in His way. We, as humans, may not understand all of the ins and outs of life but we can have peace in knowing He is there for us no matter what. He is there when we allow the enemy an open door to play havoc in our life. He is there when we turn away from Him. He is there when we make choices that are breaking His heart. Plain and simple. He is there for us no matter what. 

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the way You provided physical strength for yesterday. Thank You for the way You will provide whatever I need today. Thank You for the way You will provide strength for tomorrow. Lord, You are so awesome in the way You show Your love to me. I praise You for all You do to let me know You are there for me. Father, today is a new day. I am not sure where You will take me but I do know I am Your servant. I pray for an abundance of You to be in me today. I pray You will ooze out of me in a mighty way. Father, cleanse me of anything that is not of You. Lord, I also pray my friend will feel Your strength today in a mighty way as she deals with this issue with her husband. I also pray for another friend who is dealing with separation from her husband due to sin in his life. Father, restore these marriages. I pray today "on earth as it is in heaven" for these dear ones. Thank You Father for being My Strength. Amen.


No comments: