Saturday, October 8, 2016

Romans 15:13 - "Eye of the Storm"

Today I am choosing joy over sadness. I am choosing hope over discouragement. I am choosing life over death in my words. I am choosing God over the enemy. Why? Because I am living in His Presence! I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, if our home is damaged or gone He will be my strength. He provided this place for us to be to be safe because He has work for us to do. Right now it is in this place but hopefully soon we will be back in Beaufort where He has called us. I am so grateful for so many things today...

  • the opportunity to pray with the lady doing breakfast at the hotel as she was so stressed and overworked
  • a room becoming available here so we do not have to move to the other place today
  • the note from a neighbor who stayed home that said the trees have not come down onto our roof
  • the financial blessing of friends
Dear Jesus,
Thank You for yesterday! Thank You for today! Thank You for tomorrow! You are so great and powerful! I pray for those who have lost loved ones during Hurricane Matthew. I also pray for those who have lost homes. Lord, this place we are in is full of people evacuated. Open doors for Your love to flow from me. Fill me to overflowing with more of You so they see and hear You in me. Father, You know what is on my heart. You know I want to be back home in the greatest way. But Father most of all I desire Your will. I pray You will lead and direct me throughout this day. I pray You will give me opportunities to be You to those hurting so greatly. Thank You Jesus for being My Choice. Amen.

No comments: