Friday, October 21, 2016

John 14:23-24 - "Blessed Be Your Name"


I woke up this morning singing...

Blessed be Your name....in the land that is plentiful....
Every blessing You pour out, I'll turn back to praise...

Watching the Awakening on the internet was such a blessing. Hearing of all of those who experienced healing yesterday brought back the memory of February 4 all over again. Seeing Brother Dan gave me the Holy Spirit goose bumps. Not because of who he is as a man but because of what the Holy Spirit does through him. His words renewed my spirit last night in so many ways. Two verses in particular that stood out to me were John 16:23-24. I pondered on what he was preaching and thought about how I fell in line with it. When we ask, He knows our heart. Our petitions show Him whether we are asking in the Spirit or in the flesh. Many times I have asked for things in the flesh only to be disappointed in the outcome. I am not disappointed when I ask for something in the Spirit. That does not mean I am pleased with the result but it means when the result is different than I expect I am at peace with it. When we ask in His name, it shows we are dependent upon Him. We also have the comfort in knowing He is our Intercessor with God. He is our Access to heaven. Woo hoo!

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the blessing of technology which enabled us to watch the Awakening. Thank You for the many blessings of healing You performed through Your servants. I believe there were people not only healed in that place but also in their own homes as they watched and listened. Lord, continue that ministry today in a mighty way. I pray for those who received impartation yesterday to pass it on today and in the days to come. I pray for all of Your servants who are leading and speaking to be blessed in abundance. Lord, I also pray the same for myself in Your Name. Fill me to overflowing so You will ooze out of me in such a way that there is no doubt who You are in my life. Thank You Jesus for being My Access! Amen.

No comments: