Monday, August 1, 2016

Deuteronomy 11:18-21 - "The Best Relax Music and Dolphins Aquarium - Sleep Relaxing Music"


What a blessing in hearing "I love you" from a little guy who has very few words in his vocabulary due to autism. Playing, talking about Jesus, him sitting on my lap watching a calming music video with dolphins...it may not have been a typical class but it was a blessed class. I pray for all the 'Bradley's' in this world that need some extra attention. As he got all excited with the balloons I thought about how the simple things in life are missed by many children today. I am so grateful for the imagination my grand babies have and use. Many children today are oblivious to anything unless it is electronic. It saddens me to think about how many children are in this world with no one to love them. Some are loved but not with Jesus' love so there is no way for them to comprehend true love.  It also saddens me the number of children aborted before they even have a chance to know love. Children are a blessing....no matter what color or race...no matter what there mentality level...no matter what their emotional needs...no matter what their demeanor....children are a blessing. As Moses directed us in Deuteronomy 11...we are to teach the Bible to our children. That does not mean just our biological children but all the children in our midst. It is our responsibility as believers.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for giving me the opportunity to spend one-on-one time with Bradley. Thank You for him. Thank You for his family who love him with Your love. Thank You for the people who work with him at his level. Father, may more 'Bradleys' in life be loved and cared for in this manner. I pray for the children in this world that have no love. Lord, yesterday broke my heart with the reply from the waitress when I asked her how we could pray for her. Father, it is people like those she dealt with yesterday that give Christians a 'bad' name. I pray for those who went to church and then went in and were so rude to her. I pray they will find a true relationship with You so You will be exemplified through them. Father, fill me to overflowing so You are my words and actions. Thank You Jesus for being My Heavenly Father. Amen.

No comments: