Thursday, April 17, 2014

Romans 15:13 - Atheist vs Christian View on Life


This poster is so neat in the way it was created.  Sometimes I don't know where people come up with such ideas but I know on this one God was behind it.  For those who don't believe in God…how do they survive the trials of life without His strength?  This morning I'm praying for so many people who need to the Lord to be so real to them today…

…those who have suddenly lost loved ones
…those with flu bugs in their households
…those who are fighting with the enemy for their salvation
…those who are going through difficulties in their close relationships…spouses/children/ parents
…the one struggling with medical treatments
…the one diagnosed with cancer this week and told there is nothing to do for it
…my family as the one year anniversary of my Daddy's death draws nearer
…those who deal with diseases and struggling with putting one foot in front of the other today
…those who are seeking more of the Lord in their daily walk


Dear Jesus,
I am praying Romans 15:13 over so many people today who need their cups filled up by You.  I pray the joy and peace that is found in trusting You will be found by many today.  Lord, would You come down upon them with Your Holy Spirit and show them what they need?  Father, I nor them know what that is but You do.  Thank You Jesus for giving me hope, joy and peace!  Thank You for Being The One I Trust In!  Amen.

No comments: