Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Psalm 19:14 - Total Surrender



Thankful for all that was accomplished yesterday through the Lord's doing…
Thankful for all who made the accomplishment possible…
Thankful for time with a friend we haven't seen in ages…
Thankful for not feeling stressed in some normally stressful situations…
Thankful for a visitor my Momma had yesterday...

I know the reason yesterday went as it did was because of the Lord.  When you start your day with Him and live in His Presence throughout the day, the day goes much better than it could.  

Praying for another day of accomplishments today.  But most of all praying for the Lord to guide my steps and my words.  I want so much for people to see Him in me.  The desire of my heart is to have more of Him and less of me.  How can that happen?  Only through total surrender on my part.  My checkbook is His.  My calendar is His.  My family is His.  My everything is His.  No strings attached.  Plain and simple.  Sheila Rose Burrows is totally His.  Woo hoo!

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for another day to be Your servant.  Thank You for the blessings of yesterday and the blessings of today.  Father, I pray for more of You and less of me to be seen today.  Guide my steps and guide my words.  Thank You for being My Rock and My Redeemer.  Amen.

No comments: