Thursday, July 16, 2015

Ezekiel 47 - "Break Every Chain"

I love to see the Lord perform miracles! It excites me when I pray for something that seems impossible yet He answers my prayers in the manner I request. It does not always happen that way because He knows best. Sometimes what I pray for is not the best thing. But when I pray for something and He gives me peace right away I know He is answering. Last night I was made aware of a situation that caused great stress on one which in turn would have caused havoc in her life in so many ways. I prayed for a miracle and instantly I knew the situation would not only be resolved but that it would be resolved quickly. YES! That was the outcome! I was so blessed!

I continue to pray for three young people who need a miracle in their physical bodies...
  • One is a young boy who has battled cancer for quite awhile. The Lord has kept him on this earth even when the doctors said his days were numbered.
  • One is a twenty year old lady who is on a ventilator with pneumonia. She has been on chemo for awhile as she battles cancer.
  • One is a young lady who is in ICU with pancreatic inflammation and in severe pain. The fluid is being taken off of her body in great measures.
The Lord has not given me peace on any of these situations and that means I need to keep praying. I not only am praying for them but also praying for their families. 

Last night when Susie Shellenberger was speaking about the gift of intimacy I was so blessed in knowing I live with it each and every day. When "Break Every Chain" was one of the songs in the service, I wanted so bad to be standing and singing to the top of my lungs "There is power in the name of Jesus...to break every chain"..woo hoo! I love the part, "I hear the chains fallin'"! That is what it takes to go into the deep waters. Oh how I pray for more people to leave the comfort of the shallow end and go deeper with the Lord. It is in the deep that intimacy is found. It is in the deep that complete transformation and restoration is found. It is in the deep that the Holy Spirit empowers us with supernatural powers. Woo hoo!

I love the story Susie shared from Ezekiel 47. As she was sharing I thought to myself ,"How have I never read this before?!?!?" I love the words of verse 6a...He told me to keep in mind what I had seen. I thought of that verse this morning as I prayed for these three young people and reflected on the miracle that I witnessed last night. My God is still in the miracle making business. Nothing is impossible for Him. He can heal physical bodies from cancer and pancreatic issues. He can restore bodies to full health. I have faith in His healing powers. I pray the restoration in these bodies will happen on earth but if His will is for it to happen in heaven it is still a healing. It actually would be the ultimate healing.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for revealing to me last night peace in that You were preforming a miracle quickly for the situation. Thank You for the words Susie shared last night. I am so blessed to be in the deep waters with You. I pray for deeper...deeper in our relationship. I was thinking about how scuba divers see such beauty on the bottom of the water. I desire to see more beauty with You. The desire of my heart is to be filled with more of You and less of me in order for You to use me more effectively. Lord, touch these three young people and their families today. Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven...no disease or sickness in heaven. Woo hoo! Thank You Jesus for being My Deepness! Amen.





No comments: