Wednesday, February 19, 2020

II Timothy 1:7; Ephesians 6:10-20; Proverbs 3:5-6 - "Raise A Hallelujah"

II Timothy 1:7

What a nasty night with little sleep. First I couldn't go to sleep for what seemed like forever and then I kept waking up and looking at the clock. I prayed for everyone and every situation I could think of and finally went to sleep. Then I kept waking up and would start thinking about everything going on. I asked God to clear my mind so I could go back to sleep and He would but then I would wake up again. I'm so tired today but I also am encouraged to Raise A Hallelujah by the words to the song going through my mind every time I woke up...

I raise a hallelujah, in the presence of my enemies
I raise a hallelujah, louder than the unbelief
I raise a hallelujah, my weapon is a melody
I raise a hallelujah, Heaven comes to fight for me

I'm gonna sing, in the middle of the storm
Louder and louder, you're gonna hear my praises roar
Up from the ashes, hope will arise
Death is defeated, the King is alive!

Yes! I will praise Him through every storm as He is right here with me! I will praise Him because He already knows the outcome! I will praise Him because He is greater than the enemy! Plain and simple. I will praise Him!

I raise a hallelujah, with everything inside of me
I raise a hallelujah, I will watch the darkness flee
I raise a hallelujah, in the middle of the mystery
I raise a hallelujah, fear you lost your hold on me!

Yes! I will praise Him because He knows exactly what I need sometimes even before I realize I need it. I will praise Him because He has perfect timing! I will praise Him because of the peace He gives in the middle of the storms of life. Plain and simple. I will praise Him!

I raise a hallelujah (In the presence of my enemies)
I raise a hallelujah (Louder than the unbelief)
I raise a hallelujah (My weapon is a melody)
I raise a hallelujah (Heaven comes to fight for me)

This morning I am raising a hallelujah to the Lord for all the ways He loves me. I am putting on the Armor of God from Ephesians 6:10-20 while I live with a Proverbs 3:5-6 kind of trust. I know as I do He will empower me with His love as II Timothy 1:7 tells me He will do as He wipes away the fear the enemy tries to put on me. He is greater than the enemy. Let me say that again. He is greater than the enemy. I refuse to allow the enemy to have his way in my life, especially today as we hear from the surgeon. God already knows the outcome. He already knows the decisions being made and nothing surprises Him. Therefore, I will not allow what we hear to surprise me. I am empowered by Him to stand in His strength. If surgery is not in His plan, something better is and He will be glorified through it. 

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the day ahead and all the blessings You will put upon us throughout the day! I pray for Doc as we wait on the call from the surgeon with their determination on surgery. I ask for Your peace no matter what the call reveals. I also pray for You to continued to be glorified through this process. I pray against side effects of the chemo he receives today. Lord, cleanse us so You can fill us to overflowing so we can be beacons of light for You. Father, as I was writing I declared some Scriptures over our day. I am raising a hallelujah to You for all the ways You loves us. We are putting on the Armor of God from Ephesians 6:10-20 while living with a Proverbs 3:5-6 kind of trust. Thank You for empowering us with Your love as II Timothy 1:7 tells You will do as You wipe away the fear the enemy tries to put on us. Thank You for being with Grace as she went through surgery yesterday and with John as he continues his battle with fever. I pray continued healing over them. Thank You for the doors You will open today for us to share Your love with others. May our focus be so intentional on You that we do not miss any opportunity put before us. Thank You for being My Hallelujah! Amen.

No comments: