Saturday, October 19, 2019

II Timothy 1:7 - "Everything I Need"


Yesterday was a day where God's strength was felt in a tremendous way. It was a taxing day on my physical body along with being a taxing day on my emotional body. There was a lot of praying that happened, especially for strength. God protected both of us throughout the day in many ways. His strength empowered us to not only get through the day but to enjoy it even in the midst of being in some uncomfortable situations. He gave us exactly what we needed, when we needed it without holding anything back. We are so blessed by Him over and over again. I love the words to a song Kutless sings called Everything I Need.

You are strength in my weakness 
You are the refuge I seek 
You are everything in my time of need 
You are everything, You are everything I need 

Yes! He is everything in our lives! He goes before us and knows what we need before we even need it. I am standing on II Timothy 1:7 this morning as my body aches and doesn't want to move. I'm trusting Him to provide the strength needed to start home today. I'm trusting He will give me exactly what I need to make the trip. I have nothing to fear but only have to trust. I have nothing to question but only have to live by faith. 

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the way You provided strength for yesterday! Thank You for Doc not only getting through the wedding ceremony but doing it strong. Thank You for the time with family! Father, we need Your strength today in a mighty way. We need to feel Your super natural empowerment to start home. Father, cleanse us so You can fill us with more of Your Holy Spirit. Give us Your wisdom on how far to drive today. I pray for protection on the roads. I also ask for good weather for the drive. I know we are headed into the tropical storm but I pray it will not affect our drive. Lord, be greater than us today. Thank You Jesus for being Our Everything! Amen.

No comments: