Wednesday, July 3, 2019

II Timothy 1:7 - "Do It Again"


I heard "Do It Again" yesterday on the radio and tears came as I can relate so much to it. It begins with...

Walking around these walls
I thought by now they'd fall
But You have never failed me yet
Waiting for change to come
Knowing the battle's won
For You have never failed me yet

Yes! This time of waiting on God's healing in Doc's body is challenging. It has effected me physically, mentally, emotionally, financially and spiritually. Thankfully the spiritual changes have taken me deeper in my faith in a positive manner. The other aspects have not been so positive but God is with me every day. The song yesterday and this one today speaks about mountains moving. I know God can and will move this mountain. He has given me peace with it. The waiting time for this mountain to move is difficult. I have to remember...

Your promise still stands
Great is Your faithfulness, faithfulness
I'm still in Your hands
This is my confidence, You've never failed me yet

Yes! God has promised He will heal Doc of pancreatic cancer on this earth. I just have to wait on His time for it to happen. He has always been faithful and will always be. I love thinking of Him as my Confidence! The dictionary meaning of confidence is "the feeling or belief that one can rely on someone or something; firm trust." I have a firm trust in God. I know He is always with me. I also know He empowers me to not fear but instead to stand in the knowledge that His love is always with me, especially in the waiting rooms of life. Praise His Holy Name!

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the way You ministered to my heart through hours of music yesterday! Thank You for loving me so greatly through music! Thank You for cleansing me so You can fill me with more of You today! Thank You for the opportunities in the day ahead for people to see/hear You instead of me today! Thank You for all the ways You bless me in so many ways! Thank You for Doc feeling better after a couple really rough days; protecting my Momma during the storms yesterday; being with Elizabeth during her shoulder surgery; and giving us a time of rest! Thank You for being My Confidence! Amen.

No comments: