Saturday, December 16, 2017

Philiipians 4:13 - "His Strength Is Perfect"


I woke up with a headache yesterday that lasted all day long. I had two naps throughout the day and that was the only time I had relief. Last night I prayed and asked others to pray that today it would be gone. This morning when I woke up and still had the headache I cried out to God asking Him to take it away. He told me I needed to depend upon His strength through the pain. I just don't get it. Sometimes I wonder what I am doing wrong that causes so many physical ailments. Am I not listening enough? Am I not doing something He desires me to do? Do I have the wrong attitude about someone or something? All of these questions go through my mind. I know deep down He loves me and is always with me. I know He has seen me through some major things with me depending on His strength. I also know there have been times He has told me I need to be an example for others to see on how I handle life. But sometimes it becomes overwhelming. It seems like I go from one physical issue to another. Sometimes I get tired of such things but I know I can't give into them because that is exactly what the enemy desires. I know God is using me in some mighty ways to make a difference in people's lives. I also know He will continue to do so. I just need to depend upon His strength. I was reminded this morning of the beginning of the time with the MS when I went months with a headache. I pray that is not going to be what happens this time but if it is I must depend upon His strength. I cannot depend on anything else to get me through. His strength is perfect. I believe it. I know it. I've lived it before and will continue to live it.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for loving me so greatly that You never leave me. Thank You for being My Strength through difficult times. Thank You for the blessings of yesterday with my school work being finished for this class. I prayed for wisdom and recollection before taking the final. It was the hardest one yet and I pray my words were the right words. I wish I would have had time to go over it but time had run out. No matter what the grade I know I did my best with Your help. Father, today is a new day. It is a day I pray will be filled with You oozing out of me. Remove anything not of You in me and fill me up with Yourself. Give me Your words as I speak with one on a delicate subject. Give me Your attitude throughout this day as I continue with this headache. Thank You for being with my friends Carl and Danny with heart issues. Thank You for the time my Momma had with Beulah and Amelia yesterday making candy. Once again I pray for healing in Doc's body. Father, thank You for being My Strength. Amen.

No comments: