Thursday, February 4, 2016

Romans 8:28 - "Today Is The Day"

When I woke up this morning singing "Today Is The Day" I was immediately blessed with the knowledge that it is in fact the day where the Lord is going to do some mighty things! He does mighty things each and every day of my life! Giving me breathe is a mighty thing...loving me in some great ways is a mighty thing...giving me strength to face tough days is a mighty thing! 

"Today Is The Day" I am "...putting my fears aside..."
"Today Is The Day" I am "...leaving my doubts behind..."
"Today Is The Day" I am "...giving my hopes and dreams..." to Him

I have faith that He is in control of what appears to be a mess in my physical body right now. I believe His plan will be worked out in the days ahead. I am standing on the promise of Romans 8:28...


Today is a day of expectation! It is Thursday...our corporate day of fasting! Not only is it Thursday, our corporate day of fasting but Dan Bohi is coming tonight for a healing service! Woo hoo! Yes! I am expecting...great things...miracles...healing in bodies...healing in relationships...the mighty power of God to come down upon all who enter tonight into His presence!

Dear Jesus,
You are so awesome! You are so great! You are so wonderful! Thank You for blessing me each and every day! Thank You for the nausea this morning that reminds me that in my weakness You are strong. Thank You for the way You are working in and through me. Thank You for the miracles that will happen tonight in the healing service. Oh Father how I pray for some mighty works to happen....how I pray for people to get to the end of themselves so Your Holy Spirit will have free reign in their lives, in our church, in our community. Father, fill us with more of You. Fill us to overflowing! Thank You Jesus for being My Expectation! Amen.

No comments: