Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Isaiah 43 - "What Faith Can Do"


It hit me this morning that it has been almost nine months since the MS exasperation hit my body. Nine months. What else takes nine months in a woman's body? New life. The Lord has seen me through some pretty rough days over these last months. He has seen me through treatments, physical therapy, sickness but He has been my strength through it all. Yes, there have been days I have felt like giving up but I refuse because He will not allow me to let the enemy win. I love the promises found in Isaiah 43...
“Do not fear, for I have redeemed you;
    I have summoned you by name; you are mine.
When you pass through the waters,
    I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
    they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
    you will not be burned;
    the flames will not set you ablaze.

Do not be afraid, for I am with you...
18 “Forget the former things;
    do not dwell on the past.
19 See, I am doing a new thing!
    Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the wilderness
    and streams in the wasteland.
There is so much richness in these promises. The Lord told me last spring to go deeper and that I have done. But I want to go even deeper in my faith. The desire of my heart is to live in His will 24/7. I strive to do that but when my faith starts to falter I need more of Him in order to stand firm. Once again this morning the Lord woke me with "What Faith Can Do" in my heart...

I've seen dreams that move the mountains
Hope that doesn't ever end
Even when the sky is falling
And I've seen miracles just happen
Silent prayers get answered
Broken hearts become brand new
That's what faith can do
That's what faith can do


Yes! I've seen these things happen 'some' but oh how I want to see them happen regularly. I am expecting miracles! I am expecting healing! I am expecting!

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the promises from Isaiah 43! Thank You for once again giving me the encouragement of this song! Lord, I am expecting! Plain and simple! I am expecting! It has been almost nine months and the time has come for new life! Woo hoo! I am so excited I can hardly stand it. I want to go outside and scream for joy! I want to go for a walk in Your creation and enjoy the beauty! I am expecting! The time is drawing near for these things to occur! Your time of healing in my physical body is drawing closer but most importantly Your time of healing in my spiritual body is the most important! Oh, Dear Jesus, come in a mighty way...pour out Your empowerment upon me in every sense of the word! Fill me with more of You! I am expecting! Thank You Jesus for the One I Expect To Anoint Me! Amen.


No comments: