Wednesday, February 10, 2016

II Timothy 1:7 - "No Longer Slaves"


I love when the Lord wakes me up with a song and then when I get into the car that song comes on! "No Longer Slaves"...woo hoo! "I'm no longer a slave to fear...I am a child of God!" Yes! This morning I am praying for so many people who have to make the choice of allowing the enemy to destroy their joy with fear or allowing the Lord to give them His peace.
  • the one having surgery today to remove cancer
  • the one having surgery today to fix something a doctor messed up
  • the one who the enemy is after with lies over and over again trying to take them away from the Lord
  • the wife who is waking up for the first time this morning without her husband by her side
  • the boys waking up for the first time this morning without their dear mother on this earth
  • the one who is struggling with their job and not sure what to do
  • the parents of the little guy who has just completed his first round of chemo
As I was falling asleep last night the Lord had be thinking about the 'lost' and who exactly that is. He told me there are two different groups of people who fall into that category. One is those who do not have Him living in their hearts. The other group are people who have Him in their heart yet refuse to surrender to Him. The meaning of 'lost' is "unable to be found; not knowing where you are or how to get to where you want to go; unable to find your way; no longer held, owned, or possessed." Until we surrender to the Lord we may think we are just fine but in fact we are unable to find our way in life in the best way possible. That way is in the Lord's will. His will is where we find peace. His will is where we do not have to fear of making wrong decisions because when we live in His will we hear from Him.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You, thank You, thank You for this song this morning! Thank You for loving me so greatly! Lord, I pray for people to get to the end of themselves so You will be their King of Kings and Lord of Lords. I also pray for more of You to ooze out of me. Father, may Your attitude be my attitude. May Your words be my words. Open my eyes to opportunities to be You to ones I meet today. Thank You for being Who I Am Surrendered To. Amen.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No longer slaves is a popular worship song that was born out of the testimony and story of Jonathan and Melissa Helser. Almost every people like this song very much. I have the worship chords of this song. If you need you can visit this link- No longer slaves chords