Friday, February 19, 2016

Matthew 19:26 - "What Faith Can Do"


Yesterday I was so blessed as I listened on the call with Dan Bohi. He encouraged me to continue to step out where the Lord leads with a faith that is unstoppable. As he was talking about being in the boat I thought about how the Lord keeps telling me to go 'deeper' and wonder where that will take me. I thought of how much faith it took for us to go to Israel last March. I thought of how much faith it took for me not to give up when I wanted to with my MS. I thought of how much faith it took when I continued to beg the Lord for a healing in my physical body on February 4, 2016. Faith is the key to living! Yesterday Dan asked us to speak our declaration. I am standing on seeing these declared words come to reality...


Dear Jesus,
Take me deeper...deeper...into where You desire me to be. Thank You Father for all You do for me. Thank You for loving me in some mighty amazing ways. Lord, I pray for others to come into relationship with You in a deeper way...whatever that may mean for each one. Lord, I also pray for non-believers to accept You. I pray for believers to surrender to You. I pray for an anointing on those in ministry. I pray for Your fire to fall on all in ministry. Lord, bring the empowerment of Your Holy Spirit down upon all Your believers. Oh Father, may fruit be seen from my ministry. May You be seen in and through me...fill me to overflowing with more of You. Thank You Father for being The One I Put My Faith. Amen.

No comments: