Monday, August 31, 2015

Various Scripture - "You Raise Me Up"

I shared with a friend that I am having such pain in my wrists since Saturday. I’m not sure what caused the pain. I was thinking maybe because I am trying to use my cane more but just not sure. A few hours later she sent me this message…



Your hands were intended to minister and offer sacrificial praise.  I rebuke any pains that would hinder their purpose.



It was within minutes of receiving her message that I happened across this picture of a Blessing of the Hands service I was a part of at Mercy this past spring. I became a bit teary-eyed as I looked at the picture. I told my friend I miss my Mercy family so much. My friends there are so precious to me. The people I minister to there are held in my heart. I continue to pray for ones I visited months ago as the Lord brings them to my mind.

The tears came harder. As I sat there crying I received a message from her with these kind words…

I know you miss it. Your heart is an amazing blessing. Queen Esther had a "for such a time as this" season.  She was taken out of her comfortable place with her uncle, but if she had stayed there, a nation would have perished. The lineage of Jesus would have been endangered.  You too are in a "for such a time as this" moment. You been thrust in to a trial I wish you didn't have to experience. BUT!!!  The Master is orchestrating greatness through the uncomfortable place you are in.  Nations could very well be saved as you submit to His work in this season.  He's placed a great anointing on you. I'd even call it an unusual anointing on you.  His word is going forth through you and great things are happening. Never EVER doubt that!

Oh my! The Lord encourages me in some mighty big ways. In my spirit I know He has everything taken care of in His time and in the way He so desires. In my humanness sometimes I get a bit anxious in wondering ‘what if’ the insurance issue doesn’t get cleared up or ‘what if’ the disability appeal is denied. But then I remember I am His Daughter. He loves me. He did not bring me to this place to leave me but instead will bless me. His Word encourages me each and every time it comes to my mind.

Philippians 4:13  I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Isaiah 40:31  but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength.  They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Jeremiah 29:11  For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
Matthew 11:28  Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
Romans 8:28  And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him who have been called according to his purpose.
Philippians 4:6-7  Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
James 1:2-3  Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,[a] whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. 
1 Peter 5:7  Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the blessing of those who encourage me! Thank You for the blessing of Your Word that encourages me! Father, I fell apart this evening. Maybe I should say "I'm sorry" because it seems like that is a lack of faith on my part. But it is not a lack of faith. It is just me letting my emotions show. There is strength in the weakness. I know that sounds weird but I know You understand what I mean. Thank You for the cleansing of the tears. Lord, bless me in whatever way You so desire in my "for such a time as this" season. Lord, fill me to overflowing with more of You and less of me. Use me in powerful ways. May You be seen and heard in all I do and say. Thank You Jesus for the blessing of the medication that is in shipment. Thank You in advance for the way You are working through all of the issues with the insurance and disability. Thank You for being My Greatest Encourager! Amen.


No comments: