Friday, May 1, 2015

Ezekiel 47:1-12 - "Waiting Here For You"

What an experience I had last night! Woo hoo! I am doing the happy dance as I reflect back on the culmination in last night that happened due to the fasting and praying over the last few weeks. I prayed. I fasted. I expected. I received. 

It was no surprise my studies this week took me to Abraham's faith...
It was no surprise the words to the very first song during Praise and Worship were:
If faith can move the mountains
Let the mountains move
We come with expectation
Waiting here for you, waiting here for you

It was no surprise the words to the last song are words I feel so deeply:
Take me home...
You know that's where I want to be.
It was no surprise that the tears flowed when Brother Dan started talking how we were led into the river through Praise and Worship.
It was no surprise when Brother Dan shared that Jesus is the temple that the river flows from through His words and suddenly the Lord spoke to me about going deeper. My thoughts went back to the words on the Sea of Galilee when Pastor Shahade challenged us to go deeper.
It was no surprise when the Lord spoke these words: 
"Daughter, you prayed the prayer of Jabez. I am enlarging your territory to a deeper faith. Deeper, daughter, deeper. I want your faith to be like Abraham's. I want your obedience to be like his. Daughter, hold on for the ride. I am going to use you as a vessel of healing for physical diseases. People will see life in abundance through your faith in me."
It was no surprise when Brother Dan mentioned Ezekiel 47 and the Lord told me to read it and pay attention to verse twelve:

Fruit trees of all kinds will grow on both banks of the river. Their leaves will not wither, nor will their fruit fail. Every month they will bear fruit, because the water from the sanctuary flows to them. Their fruit will serve for food and their leaves for healing.
Nothing surprises me when it comes from the Lord! I am taking Ezekiel 47:12 as a promise from the Lord. As my territory expands through a deepening in my faith fruit will be seen through me because Jesus is the River flowing through me. Woo hoo! 

There were many in the room last night who were prayed over. I am believing cancer was healed. I am standing in faith that diseases are gone. Woo hoo! I prayed. I fasted. I expected. I received. Praise His Holy Name!

Dear Jesus,
Thank You doesn't even begin to express how I feel. You are so awesome, Lord. Thank You for Brother Dan who is Your obedient servant. Thank You for Andrea who led us into the river with worship. Thank You for the victories that were won over disease, turmoil, relationship issues...everything that was prayed for last night. Lord, take me deeper...increase my territory to such a deepening in my faith. Fill me with more of You and less of me so fruit will be in abundance. Empower my spirit to be the healing vessel You so desire of me. Thank You Jesus for being My River! Amen.




No comments: