Friday, February 13, 2015

Romans 8:28 - "Oceans"



I saw this picture and right away felt a calmness come over me. I am so grateful for the peace the Lord gives as He takes me into unknown territories. When He opens doors for new opportunities, I am blessed in knowing He is my Guide. I love how He uses people to bless me. To hear words of encouragement, to know people are praying for me, to have bits of wisdom given to me by people sometimes I don't even know…all of these are blessings to me.

Romans 8:28 comes to my mind this morning. And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. To me a key word in this verse is "know." It doesn't say we think or it may but we "know"!  The enemy will try to put doubts in our mind but God is greater than the enemy. People will say things to make us think we can't do something but God will encourage us. What a blessing He is!

I love the words to the song "Oceans Where Feet May Fall"
Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
Let me walk upon the waters
Wherever You would call me
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger
In the presence of my Savior


Dear Jesus,
Thank You for this reminder this morning. Father, I know the only way I can do Your will is to have more of You and less of me. Fill me up to overflowing! Give me exactly what I need to hear Your voice and then to follow Your direction. Father, thank You for all that You do for me. Thank You for being My Equipper!  Amen!


No comments: