Wednesday, February 18, 2015

John 3:30 - "More of You"



I absolutely love this picture. There are times when I wonder why I'm where I'm at and the Lord encourages me through the words of others to bless me. I am so blessed when He puts opportunities before me. But when He turns those opportunities around with words of encouragement for the ones I am encouraging I am doubly blessed. When I finished praying with one sweet lady today, she started praying for me. I'm not sure how she even knew the specific thing she prayed for me about but I do believe the Lord told her that so I would know He is watching over me. Another prayed for today got tears in her eyes and said "Beautiful!" when I finished praying…that was a blessing. A gentleman I prayed with cried at the end of my prayer and thanked me over and over. We just never know what hurts people are going through but we can know we will bless them through our obedience to the Lord. He laid a friend on my heart today to pray for. After I did I text her to let her know I was praying only to find out her and her family are dealing with another tough situation in their home. What a blessing to know the Lord uses us to pray for others when sometimes they are at a point where they don't know how to pray.

I think of Colton Dixon's song "More of You"…

More of You
Less of me
Make me who I'm meant to be
You're all I want all I need
You're everything
Take it all I surrender
Be my king
God I choose
More of You
Less of me


Dear Jesus,
Thank You for loving me, blessing me, using me as Your servant. Father, I do trust You in all that I do. I am so grateful for the way You are leading me. Father, sometimes the territories You take me too are a bit scary because I am out of my comfort zone. Actually, in the last twenty-four hours I have had two of those such experiences. But Father You continue to amaze me with the way You pave the way. I know it is that I am having more of You and less of me in order to accomplish the things I am doing. Thank You Jesus for being My Supplier. Amen.



No comments: