Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Psalm 100 - "King of My Heart"



"You are good...good...oh, oh..."
Amen! He is so good! I love when He wakes me up to songs like this! Songs that glorify Him! Songs that encourage me to voice how I feel about Him! Songs that remind He is "Never gonna let me down"! Songs that are sung by one I watched as a teen pour her heart out to Him in worship hold special meaning to me. As I listen to Steffy sing, I am so blessed. As I hear her sing "King of My Heart" I know she lives it. He is the One she runs to. When she sings, "He is my Song" there is no doubt in my mind it is the truth. I am blessed as I sing this song in knowing I live it too. He is so special to me in the way He encourages me and loves on me. I am so grateful for these words of encouragement today. I am running to Him for support and strength through this ordeal from the accident. I am sitting in His lap and being encouraged as I deal with some relationship issues. I am looking for His direction as I have some decisions to make. He is where I go to have my tank filled up. What an encouragement these words give to me...

Let the King of my heart
Be the wind inside my sails
The anchor in the waves
Oh-oh, He is my song
Let the King of my heart
Be the fire inside my veins
The echo of my days
Ohh! He is my song


Yes! He is my strength! He is the One to push me on when I feel like stopping! He is the One to open my eyes, mind, and heart to what He desires of me! He is the One to wrap His loving arms around me when I am down! He is the One to speak words of life when I am at my lowest! Plain and simple. He is the One!

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for this song this morning to encourage me to keep on keepin' on! Thank You for the way You direct me through Your words! Thank You for loving on my so greeting! Father, I pray a blessing over Steffy and her family as she seeks more of You. I pray for an abundance of You to pour into her spirit. Lord, guide her with decisions she makes. Father, I pray the same for myself. I pray You will cleanse me so You can fill me. May You be my words, actions, and attitude throughout this day so people will see/hear You through me. May You continue to guide my steps to where You desire me to go. Thank You Jesus for being The One! Amen.

No comments: