Thursday, September 27, 2018

Ephesians 3:18 - "You Say"



The words to a song Lauren Daigle sings called "You Say" are going through my mind this morning. As I sing these words my heart breaks for those who do not hear the Lord's voice. It also breaks for the believers who hear Him yet refuse to walk in obedience to what He says.

You say I am loved when I can't feel a thing
You say I am strong when I think I am weak
And You say I am held when I am falling short
And when I don't belong, oh You say I am Yours
And I believe, oh I believe
What You say of me
I believe

I don't understand how people get through life without Him. Hearing people talk without the hope of Christ is heart breaking. Seeing many who are living in hell while on this earth when they do not have to also breaks my heart. Knowing hell will be where they spend eternity if they do not change their lifestyle is also heart breaking. This morning I am praying for those who need to experience a life change with the Lord becoming real to them. I am praying for those who are contemplating suicide to realize that does not have to be the end for them. Jesus loves all of us. He is there for all of us. He desires to be our strength. He desires for us to realize His love to the fullest. Life on this earth can be hard but there is the hope of eternity with Jesus when we accept Him and live in relationship with Him. His love is greater than anything that comes our way. His love is the soothing balm on a tough day. It is greater than a disease, a financial hardship, a problem in a relationship, etc. Plain and simple. His love is greater. 

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the blessings of Your love that You pour down upon me. Father, I pray more people will experience Your love through me. I pray for a cleansing in my spirit so You can fill me with more of Your love. I pray for the greatness of Your love to ooze out of me in a way that is new and different today. Lord, go before Doc today and strengthen his physical body. May he feel Your empowerment throughout this day. I pray for those who are not in relationship to find You and those in relationship with You to have the desire in their heart to go deeper with You. Thank You Jesus for being The One To Love Me Unconditionally. Amen.

No comments: