Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Psalm 65:8 - "Jireh"


The song "Jireh" is one that is so meaningful. I love these words...

I don't wanna forget how I feel right now
On the mountaintop
I can see so clear what it's all about
So stay by my side when the sun goes down
Don't wanna forget how I feel right now

Praise His Holy Name that He is enough! He loves me greatly and showers me with His love every day. These last couple of days have been wonderful with friends exploring a new place. Seeing a new part of His creation is always fun but seeing it with friends makes it even better. I have said it before and will say it again. I am one blessed lady. Yesterday was a day of singing, dancing, and enjoying life. It was a day I felt God's presence so greatly throughout the day. He spoke to me through music and through His nature. As I stood on Driftwood Beach I thought about when we first went to Beaufort and saw the boneyard at Hunting Island. Doc and I made so many memories there. Watching the sunset last night reminded me of the times my Rickey and I watched the sun set and dreamed about our future. My past is full of nice memories and I know my future is full of them too. I look forward to what God is going to do in and through me. I know He has great plans for me and can't wait to see where He leads me. When I go home today, I will leave this place but I have great memories in my heart. As I go back to the daily routine of life I will remember the blessings He has given me these last two days. When tough days occur, I will remember He loves me greatly and desires to stretch my faith. I don't know why but I had multiple dreams last night where people I love died. My human side does not want to go into another season of death but spiritually I know I am ready for whatever God has ahead for me. He is my strength and is enough for whatever is ahead. Woo hoo!

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the beauty of your creation! Thank You for the memories made these last couple of days with Glenda, Rogera, and June! Thank You for the way they love on me! Fether, cleanse me so You can fill me to overflowing with more of You. I pray for safety as I drive back and for a successful Summer Kickoff tonight. I pray for whatever lies ahead to take my faith deeper. May You be greater than the hurts of life. May I stand strong in my faith and trust You in the process. I pray the same for many going through 'tough' times. My Momma; my sisters Linda, Sally, and Mary; my brother Richard; Ben and Colleen; Pete and Delores; Steve; Cait; Mike; Norma Hall; Sharon Sebolt and her parents; Serena and her husband; Vivian; Jo Ann; some young ladies with anxiety; Owen and his family; a man in rehab for anger issues; a young man out of rehab who needs strength in his daily walk; Rhonda; Mary Lilley; a husband/father separated from his wife; Preacher Bill Watts; Brooklyn; Kristen Batten; Timmy; Amber; families in turmoil; Ms Savon's friend; Cyndi; Doug and Gay; and many others. I also pray healing prayers over many who are dealing with 'c' and/or going through treatments... Sharon's daughter Ashley; Chrissy's cousins; Shirley Jones; Cait's friend with leukemia; my pastor friend with daily chemo; Betty's husband; my friend with mesothelioma; Judy Link; Little Ivy; Little Judson; and my friend who had her last radiation. I pray for: Jonathan whose mother was diagnosed with a brain tumor, the Long Family, Vickie's son Jim, Laurie, and Russ. Thank You for continued improvement with Pastor Sam and for Baby Henry! Thank You for being My Enough! Amen. 

No comments: