Monday, June 27, 2022

Jeremiah 33:3 - "Reckless Love"



What a beautiful sunrise this morning! Too bad I did not get any pictures! God is such a wonderful artist! Being at the airport gives me plenty of opportunity to pray for people. It amazes me how many people get so stressed with traveling. Some of it is brought on by themselves because of not allowing themselves enough time. Some of it is maybe not being used to sit travel. I prayed for those who do not know God to lean into Him and allow Him to be their strength. I also prayed for those who know God but allowing the world to steal their joy to allow God to be Who He desires to be in their life. I know emotions are high in many situations. My own emotions are high. They are all over the board with hoping I got everything accomplished that needed done prior to leaving. I am emotional with thinking about all that will happen on this trip. Seeing five of my grand babies, being with my Momma, experiencing the Orrville parade and fireworks for the first time in years, Rickey's Celebration of Life, performing a baptism service...what a full trip it will be. I pray I do not miss anything God has for me. I continue to ponder upon Jeremiah 33:3 as I wait on the Lord.

Dear Jesus, Thank You for this time to be with family and friends! Thank You for providing people to take care of church things while I am gone! Thank You for being with Carol with her procedure today! Thank You for being with all of the people I have prayed for at the airport that are so stressed! Thank You for Amy bringing me this morning! Cleanse me so You can fill me. I pray blessings upon many going through 'tough' days. My Momma; my sisters Linda, Sally, and Mary; my brother Richard; Ben and Colleen; Pete and Delores; Steve; Cait; Mike; Norma Hall; Sharon Sebolt and her parents; Marion; Serena and her husband; Jo Ann; Vivienne; some young ladies with anxiety; a man in rehab for anger issues; Chrissy; a young man out of rehab who needs strength in his daily walk; Rhonda; Mary Lilley; a husband/father separated from his wife; Preacher Bill Watts; Brooklyn; Kristen Batten; Timmy; Amber; families in turmoil; Ms Savon's friend; Cyndi; Doug and Gay; Jill's husband Dave; and many others. I also pray healing prayers over many who are dealing with 'c' and/or going through treatments... Sharon's daughter Ashley; Chrissy's cousins; Shirley Jones; Cait's friend with leukemia; my pastor friend with daily chemo; Betty's husband; my friend with mesothelioma; Little Ivy; and Little Judson. I pray for: the Long Family, the Tussing Family, Vickie's son Jim, and Russ. Thank You for continued improvement with Pastor Sam and Baby Henry! Lord, may You be so near to those with prodigals and near to the family of the two year old that died suddenly. Thank You for being My Heavenly Father! Amen. 



No comments: